Dr. Jay C Jansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay C Jansen?

Knees

After other surgery on my knee I went to Dr. Janzen. I was back running in a couple of months. Bedside manner, concern, skill is unsurpassed. I highly recommend him. Very highly.

2 years wasted

Jansen performed the surgery, I developed clots, had painful swelling after surgery and had to go to the ER twice. I believe that I would have been better off getting physical therapy for my knee. I think I was incorrectly told by Jansen that I needed surgery. My knee now is in the same exact place it was 2 years ago before surgery. It may be a little better b/c PTs have helped design a workout and treatment regimen. Overall, I wasted about 7000$, 2 yrs time, and pain on an incorrect diagnosis from Jansen. He is supposed to be an expert but he failed me. I would never recommend him under any circumstances.

Dr. Jay C Jansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.