Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Kaiser
Dr. Jay Kaiser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY, with other offices in Dunkirk, NY and Novato, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kaiser is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Sonoma Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Kaiser has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kaiser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sonoma Valley Hospital
Novato Community Hospital
Marin General Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Seton Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital LLC
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
41 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Jay Kaiser accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay Kaiser in this video.
Dr. Jay Kaiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.