Dr. Jay J Kaner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay J Kaner?

Best Neurologist ever

I went to Dr Kaner with a very complicated case. He was the 4th neurologist I've been to for help. The others didn't want to even try to treat me or send me for necessary tests. One neurologist even said, "I don't know what's wrong with you, go home and see what happens." I was almost in a wheelchair, had double vision in one eye and many other neurological issues. Dr Kaner gave me the necessary tests and was extremely eager to help me. He quickly started IV therapy and within days I began to improve. It's been just over 3 months and I'm walking on my own without a walker or a cane, my vision is 100% and all of my other neurological issues are improving. If it wasn't for Dr Kaner I'd be in a wheelchair by now. Dr Kaner really cares for his patients and is a very compassionate doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. I thank Dr Kaner for giving me my life back. I'm not 100% yet but with continued treatment and PT and Dr Kaner's expertise I'm confident I'll get there.

Very compassionate and knowledgeable.

Great Doctor

I had to wait to see Dr. Kaner, but I am glad that I did. I did get his name from the internet, and was hoping the reviews were right. He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable that I could ask him anything and he would take the time to answer without feeling rushed. I am happy with his approch to my condition and would highly recommend him to others.

great doctor

i went to my regular dr. she had no idea what was wrong with me .refered me to dr. kaner he diagnosed me with GBS within 5 minutes . terrific dr.

Wish I had seen him sooner.

I have been suffering from nerve pain in my legs for years. Dr. Kaner was able to switch my meds and did some tests, and found out what was the problem. I am so grateful for all of his time with my condition. I wish I had seen him sooner. Great Doctor!

did not get any help

the dr. did not check any of my med. materials that i brought with me and i did not get the help i was hoping for .

New Patient

I had to wait for two weeks to see Dr. Kaner, but I was very happy that I did. I have had pain in my legs for over a year and no one could find the cause. After I say Dr. Kaner he did blood tests and ordered other tests, but he found out what was the cause. I am now living pain free for the last 3 weeks!

I was to two other neurologists and they could not tell me what my diagnosis was. Dr. Kaner walked in talked to me for a while and without even doing any testing, thought he knew my problem. Testing later confirmed the diagnosis.