Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay B Krasner
Dr. Jay B Krasner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sudbury, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krasner is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Krasner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay B Krasner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jay B Krasner has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 30
I have been a patient, along with my son, of Dr Krasner for about 25 years. I feel blessed to have such a doctor with the highest expertise, kindness, good humor and always able to fit me in, usually within the day or two of my call. His wife Sharon who manages the office, along with other staff have been so kind and considerate. Wonderful people and very professional.
Dr,Krasner was working at the ER Metrowest when I had to go there for a very made laceration on my left little finger. I thought I would lose some use of it if not all. Dr.Krasner sutured it up with 34 stitches . I saw a hand specialist and my PCP since then and both of these MDs commented on what a great job that the Dr. did and were amazed that there wasn't any permanent damage to my finger,as was I. Thank you Dr.Krasner for your expertise.
If you are a whiny self-entitled neurotic who wants their hand held for every little sniffle, ache and pain, then this is not the practice for you. But if you're looking for a dude who knows his stuff inside out and goes right to bat for you when the chips are down, he's the man. He has singelhandedly saved the butt of several people I know. Leagues above the competition in terms of knowledge, experience and training
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Krasner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1980
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Jay B Krasner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWayside Health Associates, 111 Boston Post Rd Ste 107, Sudbury, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay B Krasner in this video.
Dr. Jay B Krasner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sudbury, MA.