Dr. Jay Krasner Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jay Krasner?

Wonderful experienced and caring doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2015

I have been a patient, along with my son, of Dr Krasner for about 25 years. I feel blessed to have such a doctor with the highest expertise, kindness, good humor and always able to fit me in, usually within the day or two of my call. His wife Sharon who manages the office, along with other staff have been so kind and considerate. Wonderful people and very professional.

Great stitch job

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr,Krasner was working at the ER Metrowest when I had to go there for a very made laceration on my left little finger. I thought I would lose some use of it if not all. Dr.Krasner sutured it up with 34 stitches . I saw a hand specialist and my PCP since then and both of these MDs commented on what a great job that the Dr. did and were amazed that there wasn't any permanent damage to my finger,as was I. Thank you Dr.Krasner for your expertise.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

My family has been going to Dr Krasner for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion and diagnosis. He cuts to the chase and is a very caring individual whom one can rely on.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

If you are a whiny self-entitled neurotic who wants their hand held for every little sniffle, ache and pain, then this is not the practice for you. But if you're looking for a dude who knows his stuff inside out and goes right to bat for you when the chips are down, he's the man. He has singelhandedly saved the butt of several people I know. Leagues above the competition in terms of knowledge, experience and training

good doctor but office staff is something else

Posted on July 25th, 2011

When i call just for a question they tell me i have to make an appointment to talk to dr. some questions are easy like blood test results or names of specialist. I was sick once and instead of asking the dr told me to go to er. I called once and they were just plain rude. but i do like the dr.

Intensely committed to quality health care

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Krasner has an awesome combination of commitment to his patients and knowledge of his field. He is really, really smart. His office runs like a well-oiled machine, and waits are very short. Everyone in his practice works to make visits pleasant and effective for the patients. They are a stellar group!

A satisfied patient

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Krasner for 20 years. He is tops!

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Krasner seems to be going through the motions instead of truly serving patients

Calm and Caring!

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr Krasner is great. I've been seeing him for 5 years and he is always very professional, very calm (non-alarmist) and very caring. He knows how I can sometimes be anxious about my health and does a great job explaining and reassuring. Knowing that he isnt a 'medicine-pusher' makes me feel even better about his role as my doctor - I don't want someone who just gives samples of whatever a rep left that day. Bottom line is that I feel very safe in his care.

I am in good hands with Dr. Krasner

Posted on August 11th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Krasner for about five years, since my doctor of 25 years retired and moved away. In addition to primary care, he also handles my gynecological care. I have found him to be an excellent diagnostician (nailing things even specialists found tricky) and very strong in follow-through and keeping on top of things. He is very efficient, which some people may misconstrue as brusque, but kind, gentle, and takes time to answer all my questions. I do go with a list of questions/concerns with each visit. He is a dedicated medical practitioner who is serious about his work. It is unfortunate that this is mis-interpreted as a lack of care by some respondents.

Posted on September 15th, 2017