Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay Kuchera has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jay Kuchera has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jay Kuchera has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jay Kuchera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Went with my wife for an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner, instead we got Dr. J Kuchera. He's very loud and obnoxious and I've seen him in the hospital where he walks around like a peacock. Dr. Kuchera told my wife that she needs to "get in touch with herself:, an used the phrase "touchy feely". Two other doctors at Resolute Pain Solutions had already seen my wife on previous visits and both referred her to an addiction psychologist, 2 different times and both times she was cleared for treatment. Dr. Kuchera didn't trust these 2 doctors and referred my wife to another "doctor" again for clearance. When we met this other "doctor" it turned out she was an addiction councilor, not at all a doctor as Dr. Kuchera and his office manager had said. She also doesn't take insurance, cash or credit only. It's shady to say the least.
This is ONLY about the doctor, not the ancillary staff, who are nice. The MD is arrogant, rude, & tries to diagnose outside his scope of practice. He acts as if his patients are unintelligent and are uninformed about their disease process (in my case, diagnosed 20 yrs ago with no pain). Had the balls to say "...some patients go to the doctors who will agree with them". His arrogance will get him in trouble with the Medical Board one day. He will make a huge mistake because of it. I recommend you go to a different practice.
35 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jay Kuchera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay Kuchera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okeechobee, FL.