Dr. Jay M Kulkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay M Kulkin?

Patient

Smart Lipo...Hugh success

The staff was wonderful. Dr. Kulkin was professional and answered all my questions. He and his nurse made me feel very comfortable during and after the procedure. They were responsive to all my calls and I would highly recommend them. I feel awesome, my tummy looks like it did before my 2 kids and I having the best summer in a bathing suit!

Went for laser hair removal treatment. doc saw me AFTER all the laser series were done. Disappointed that he told me the laser would not work for me AFTER completing the treatment and wasting a lot of money.

Doctor's Response

After 90,000 laser proedures it is always disappointing to see something like this. Just this evening I believe I was able to figure out who this patient is. The reality is this patient had access to me from the very beginning but never did see me. In fact, every patient has the right to make an appointment to see me at any time. When I did see the patient, several months ago, my examination suggested a medical issue causing hair growth and I recommended a specialist to be seen in consultation. THE PATIENT NEVER WENT FOR THIS CONSULT but this evening essentially quoted the review as stated above. The patient now agrees to go for the consult. As a laser expert, we understand fully the limitations of laser and are quick to point these things out to patients as soon as they become apparent. Since medical work ups are not done on these patients when they come to see us, it is not always possible to know in advance until we see lack of progress. Fortunately, this occurs in less than one per cent of our patients.