Dr. Jay Kuris Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jay Kuris?

Drug Dealer

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I saw Dr. Jay Kuris for a number of years ranging from 2007 to 2011. I trusted him very much with his calm gentle demeanor and his reassurances. However, my view began to change when I would go in for an appointment and he would ask me, "What do you want? I can give you anything you want (drug-wise)." I still mistakenly stayed with him until June of 2011. I had a complete mental breakdown from Dr. Kuris' over medicating me. I was on 4 gr. of Xanax a day. every time I saw him, he put me on something different til I was living in a haze of psychiatric medications. I went to the Hunterdon Medical Center Emergency Room...later transferred to Carrier Clinic for too many medications in my system, especially Xanax. He never contacted the Clinic or me to see how I was doing. I sent many friends to him and after I apologized to them for having done this, they told me they had very similar experiences. He should lose his license to practice medicine, all he is is a drug dealer. He only takes cash and checks, allowing him to fly below the radar of governmental checks. He is a criminal, a liar. Please, anyone who goes into his care, find a better, saner, truly helpful psychiatrist. don't waste your time on this conman.

Posted on August 27th, 2017

extremely sharp, intelligent Dr. well regarded by community. Kept me grounded and very personable. WILL LISTEN TO YOU!

Excellent!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kuris really listened and provided the care I needed. He was compassionate, professional and kind. He took the time to research the solution I was looking for, which is unusual for a doctor today.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017