Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay J Lou has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jay J Lou has the following 14 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Jay J Lou has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I had asthma for many years. Each winter when I got cold/flu, I would started coughing for weeks and sometimes months. It was miserable. I could not sleep. Since I started seeing Dr. Lou, my cough has been under control. Each time I get cold/flu, I would get treated and my cough does not even start sometimes. I feel so much better now and I am not afraid of cold any more!
Dr. Lou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jay J Lou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma And Immunology Clinic, 4625 Churchill St Ste 211, Saint Paul, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay J Lou in this video.
Dr. Jay J Lou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.