Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay S Masserman
Dr. Jay S Masserman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Masserman is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Uc Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Masserman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay S Masserman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Masserman is an intelligent, thoughtful, excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable. His is exceptionally kind and compassionate. Dr. Masserman spends time with his patients. Over the years I have referred friends to Dr. Masserman and they are always pleased and appreciative to find such a wonderful physician. I recommend Dr, Masserman highly and without reservation.
Only one of the best doctors ever to walk the face of the earth. Has been my ob/gyn for decades (literally) Brilliant, humble, caring to the nth degree. Had emergency surgery once during which he saved my life. Wait times are not speedy, but he is always worth any wait. He has more recently cut back on his patient load, and the new office and front office staff are not quite as walk-on-water as they once were. But you will never find a better gynie. He's just the best,
I have been a patient of Dr.J for over 30 years and still drive 2 hours one way for my annual visit. He is the best and his staff are off the chart. Love,love,love all. The care, the time and experience of Dr.J and his well trained people he surrounds himself with is amazing. Can't say enough about him...UNIQUE.
I have been a patient for over 30 years and truly Dr. Masserman is the best. He has seen myself and female family members through many things through the years. He is the only doctor I have that I truly trust with my life. He is kind, considerate, genuinely cares for his patients and their well being. His office staff are the best and are just as caring as he is...when I fly back to CA for my yearly checkups it is like visiting family in his office.Thank you all for your years of service...
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2010, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2010, 2013, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Masserman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1972
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jay S Masserman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCynthia A Cork Md, 11180 Warner Ave Ste 455, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Jay S Masserman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.