Dr. Jay Mermelstein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jay Mermelstein?

Doctor who cares

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Mermelstein has been a very patient and communicable physician and gives you details about your condition. He is very good about listening to your concerns and makes appropriate recommendations.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Excellent family physician

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Mermelstein Rocks!!! Best doctor you will ever find. He is understanding and takes the time to be with his patients. What doctor do you know that actually will come in over the weekend at the hospital to see his patient? Dr. Mermelstein!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I went to Dr Jay .....I couldn't put my foot on the ground...at the time I was walking with crutches.....he gave me a shot in my foot.....which allowed me to walk without the crutches.....I had gout which was very painful.....but Doctor Jay treated me correctly and had me walking back to normal....I will differently refer a friend.

HORRIBLE

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I was a new patient moving from out of town. I went to see this Dr. and was recommended by staff to go see another dr. He did not listen to me. He kept saying he did not know why I was on the meds I was on, but he would not listen to me either. I have no prescriptions and he refused to write me any because he did not think I should be on them. He kept saying how other patients did not do well on certain meds. But all patients are different. I would never go back to see this dr again!

Self

Posted on December 16th, 2009

He believes in less is more! Meaning, he believes in prescribing less medication for you and advocating more self discipline. He wants you to be more responsible for your health. He is a no nonsense doctor and takes time to listen to you and your health concerns. He also relates your issues by providing simple everyday personal examples so you can understand where he is coming from and why. I highly recommend him as a health care provider.

Posted on September 28th, 2017