Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay M Meythaler
Dr. Jay M Meythaler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Meythaler is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Meythaler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay M Meythaler has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jay M Meythaler has the following 16 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Jay M Meythaler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Outstanding expertise in diagnosis and treatment of brain injuries.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Meythaler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jay M Meythaler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeidi Baird Martin Phd, 18181 Oakwood Blvd Ste 411, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay M Meythaler in this video.
Dr. Jay M Meythaler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.