Dr. Jay Nathan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jay Nathan?

Glad I came across this site. Thanks a million Dr. Jay!

He removed several pieces of shrapnel from hand which had been giving me trouble since Viet Nam. This is now 16 years later and I have been blessed with a pain-free, hard-working hand . Without Dr. Nathan, it would have been useless and painful years ago.

Offended

Extremely rude staff. If you have any pain at all avoid this place. She will just mock you and made me shake. Left immediately and never saw the doctor.

see another doctor he is not a good doctor

I saw him based on a friends recommendation it was a big mistake. After waiting for over an hour to see a doctor whose personalty can best be described as "Blah" to have my condition missed diagnosed. i had to see a real doctor as i consider him a fake one to get the true care i needed. Please do not take your health for granted and see another doctor it will be a good decision. when I saw him examining me his hand was not steady in my personal opinion I want my surgeon to have a steady hand. I don't want someone whose hand shakes operating on me.

Amazing

I would recommend, and have recommended Dr. Nathan. He was thorogh, and got the job done. He was able to advise me to have a surgery I was very relustant to have, and it all went well. He truly cares before, during, and well after about my recovery. The Glen Cove Hospital and staff were all amazing. I wasn't rushied. They made me feel relaxed, and I wasn't nervous. Dr Nathan was there when I woke up and reashured me the surgery went well and advised me what to expect. He called me later that evening, besides the normal hospital call.

Dr. Jay Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lloyd Harbor, NY.