Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr
Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Nicholson is affiliated with Wellspan York Hospital, Hanover Hospital, Inc and Memorial Hospital York. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nicholson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellspan York Hospital
Hanover Hospital, Inc
Memorial Hospital York
44 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWalter Joseph Nicholson Jr MD, 505 Aqua Ct, York, PA
Dr. Walter Nicholson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.