Dr. Jay C Paik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay C Paik?

Caring & Dedicated Doctor

Dr. Paik is an amazing doctor! Everytime I visit him with my mom who speaks little English, he goes above and beyond to explain everything with compassion and patience so that I can translate to my mom. He smiles, gives constant eye contact, and performs thorough examinations while listening to your concerns. Dr. Paik takes his time speaking to his patients and answering any questions. My mom and I absolutely love this doctor who is the best example of how a caring and dedicated doctor should treat his patients with care, humility, and service. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a kind, caring, and dedicated doctor!

I'm comfortable and confident with Dr. Paik. He's always pleasant, always takes time to explain things, and is always interested in his patients. His receptionist is friendly, helpful, and professional, even when asked dumb questions!

COPD