Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay D Parkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Jay Parkin never even looked at my record before he saw me. I was there for a follow up and he acted like I was a new patient ask me why I was there. He had to lrave the ecam room and get my record then ge blamed ot on his staff saying he was told i was a bew patienr. He didn't order xrays to see if there was any improvement in my broken foot told me the last X ray was showing it was healing so he assumed it was still healing even after I told him there was much pain in that foot. If you want quality medical attention do not see Dr Jay Parkin.
30 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jay D Parkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorthbay Center For Orthopedics, 1101 B Gale Wilson Blvd Ste 101C, Fairfield, CA
Dr. Jay D Parkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.