Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay R Blum
Dr. Jay R Blum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Blum is affiliated with St Peters University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay R Blum has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jay R Blum has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Jay R Blum has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jay R Blum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Doctor seemed like he was knowledgeable, but he was VERY brash and arrogant. I was cut off mid-conversation each time I talked. By the time it was "time" for me to ask questions, I simply didn't bother, as felt like I was being yelled at half the time. At one point I was questioned about the validity of my story. How rude! Office was very dirty...it was filled with a room full of old dusty books on 80s furniture, with an old exam table at the back (which you wouldn't notice) and vials of medicine on top of the books and files. One of the worst medical appointments I've ever been to, hands down.
Dr. Blum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJay Richard Blum Md, 300 N Eighth Ave, Edison, NJ
Dr. Jay R Blum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.