Dr. Jay M Raymock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay M Raymock?

Dr. is doing bare minimum to get by (per patient) with overloaded schedule.

Far too little time spent with each patient. Each persons health is too important to be hastily rushed through. More than one issue needs to be dealt with quite often with patients. This Dr. does not have time to listen or barely even deal with one issue. This has gone on for years... Shame on me for jeopardizing my health. I have paid the price...

I have faith in very few doctors because of their commitment. Dr. Raymock is the best. He displays a certain level of commitment that show trust in what he is doing.

Been with Dr. Raymock almost 20 years now and he has always been considerate, kind and caring. Has my best interests in mind and has followed up in person by phone on several occasions.

Uncaring

After almost 15 years of seeing Dr. Raymock (thank goodness not very often during that time and he really changed when he moved to the Gilbert location), it took me 2 months to get an appointment for a physical. During the physical I told him about having dizzy spells and was told I was putting him behind in his schedule. End of conversation. When my lab results came back, a lady from the reports department called to tell me Dr. Raymock said I was fine. I complained about my visit to her. The next day a lady from the office called to say Dr. Raymock felt that with my "multiple issues" (the day before according to them I was fine) he would not see me anymore and I should go to an internist. I have never been to a more rude or uncaring doctor.

Exceptional physician and staff.

We were very impressed with the office staff and atmosphere of the office. We were pleased with Dr. Raymock's thoroughness.

Clickity Clack

He loves his computer. Very irritating to talk over his keyboard. Get the feeling he isn't really processing what I was saying. Was keen to hone in for a money making biopsy but did not really address the other problems. Quick to refer out for the simplest problem. Will be changing doctors for all of my family members.

I have recommended Dr Raymock to my adult children. He is a very good Doctor

This doctor is a joke! He missed two of my diagnosis that were discovered by his PA. Plus he's always out of the country. Why bother?

Great experience

Gets me in if I am sick and spends time diagnosing problem.

It's all about the money

Had to wait 1 hour because they were overbooked. Then was rushed in & out faster than the drive-thru at McDonald's. I brought my list of 3 questions. The assistant was irritated & snarky, he seemed irritated I wanted some answers to my 3 questions. I waited a week for this 10 minutes of "care". Perhaps the money from my insurance was more important than me. Won't be back.