Dr. Jay Roberts Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jay Roberts?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Honest and will help you recover

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I saw DR Roberts a few yrs ago and i was in soo much pain from degenerative and herniated cervical disks. No releaf from pain help from other DR's. First thing many DR's just want to do surgery which i did not want. My issues were not sever enough to do this. However the pain i was in after many years was really bad. I couldn't move or sleep, and had no one to help me, since i live alone. Went to DR. "J" and he told me what to do for the pain at home for the and inflammation and also pinched nerve that was adding to the pain in my back from my neck. He prescribed several treatments, medication and laser treatments all without surgery. He is very professional and he helped me more then any the many Doctors I have ever seen in 20 yrs. He really understands pain and is a true honest kind person, who only has the patient wellness to make better. No self serving or political/ego interest as many Dr's in the Desert.

Understanding and professional

Posted on July 27th, 2016

The whole team is beyond accommodating and professional. I would suggest this team for sure.

wow