Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Rosen
Dr. Jay Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, NJ, with another office in Thorofare, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill, South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital and South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Rosen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Rosen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Underwood Memorial Hospital
The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Kennedy University Hospital O Washington Township
Kennedy Health Systems
Mem. Hosp. Of Salem
Jfk Hospital, Wash. Twp
Wash. Twp Underwood Mem. Hosp
Kennedy Health Systems Washington Township
Jfk Hospital, Wash. Twp, Underwood Mem. Hosp, Mem. Hosp. Of Salem
40 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1973
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Jay Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, NJ.