Dr. Jay Rosenberger Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jay Rosenberger?

West Des Moines long time patient

Posted on November 5th, 2010

I was in to see Dr Rosenberger this morning. I love not having to wait to get in to see him. I didn't even get a chance to sit in the waiting room when his nurse, Jennifer called my name and ushered me back to one of his patient rooms. She did an initial exam immediately and left the exam room. Dr Rosenberger was back to see me in a few minutes. His bedside manner is great. He has interest in me as a person and is more than willing to spend time learning about my health etc. I highly recommend him.

Business professional

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Dr. Jay is personable and his nurse is the best. My reports came to me in a timely manner and I am very pleased with his thoroughness and ease he presents to a patient.

Posted on January 29th, 2017