3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jay J Sadrieh?

review sadrieh

We were assigned Dr. Sadrieh in the hospital, and so far have stuck with him. He is friendly, but not very talkative. Some of the reviews here suggest that he is condescending, but I don't agree with that. He is quiet [he really does not say much] but he is otherwise friendly, and does answer questions, so his manner should certainly not be read as condescending, it may be a cultural issue given that he is from Iran originally. So far, we have had fine experiences going there.

No compassion for his work.

Very rude staff and non-existent patient doctor relationship. Doctor walks in room, says nothing, examines, straight face, very arrogant and rude. No compassion for his work. This doctor is all about his paycheck. I have a masters in business and have work in insurance for many years I know exactly how the breakdown goes for how doctors get paid for appt. this doctor overbooks and makes patients wait in lobby with rude immigrant receptionist who is young and classless. However nurse practitioner that assist in back is very nice and likes her work. Would recommend that other doctors are available in San Diego. Keep searching.

Stay away, moms and dads

Dr. Sadrieh gave my child vaccines in the middle of an ear infection -- a huge error that I believe may have caused health-altering issues that we are dealing with years later. Dr. Sadrieh insisted that he had checked my child's left ear, when in fact he had not -- and he refused to check it again, until I insisted and then he had to admit that he had not checked it. Dr. Sadrieh advised giving my child long term antibiotic prescription -- days and months of antibiotics that wreaked havok on my child's system -- rashes, illness, allergies, infections. This practice is out-dated by a decade and the pediatricians I went to next were shocked that a doctor was still prescribing this treatment. There was more, much more -- we went to another doctor and needed ear tubes placed immediately, which Sadrieh had not advised. These tubes were of great help to our child in relieving his pain, starting his walking. Please, parents, stay away. I am sure that Dr. Sadrieh has the best intentions, but his ego seems a little large and his methods seem outdated and dangerous. I was not in good hands, my child was not in good hands.On another note -- notice how many of the evaluating issues here have to do with saving time and not good medical care. Ease of getting an appointment? Who cares?!? That does not make a good doctor.

Great experience at doctor's office

Dr. Sadrieh is a very caring pediatrician and has excellent bedside manners. He is very experienced and his office staff was very nice to us. I highly recommend him and will be back for additional visits .

The highest regards for Dr. Sadrieh

Dr. Sadrieh has been a blessing to our family for years. We love him and his staff. He was the first Dr. to give us the right diagnosis, after bouncing from one doctor to next with no results when our son was sick. He is extremely knowledgable, patient, kind and curtious, and our children adore him. We have refered him to many of our family and friends who have been just as happy.

Although he is very profesional, he has misdiagnosed my newborn twice. This has led to hospitalization of my baby. I will no longer use his services.

Great doc!

Dr. Sadrieh is a very polite and courteous doctor. He spent time with my baby and I and answered all our questions. We did not feel rushed and the office was very nice as well.

While Dr. Sadrieh seems very capable at his work, his bedside manner left a lot to be desired. When my husband and I asked questions he was very condescending towards us, as though he was asserting that he, as the doctor, knew all, and we, as the patient (or in this case the parents of the patient), knew nothing. Also, when he insisted on a multivitamin for a son he said it was because breast milk "has no vitamins". The last thing I want is a doctor who uses scare tactics in order to get us to follow his advice. We will not be seeing this doctor again.

Dr. Jay J Sadrieh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.