Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jay R Seebacher
Dr. Jay R Seebacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Seebacher is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. Dr. Seebacher has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay R Seebacher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jay R Seebacher has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Jay R Seebacher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 10
I say I am a patient and friend of Dr. Seebacher's . He replaced both of my hips, the right in 2007 and the left in 2009. He always showed extreme care of my physical and emotional well-being. He even diagnosed a condition which probably saved my life. He sent me to the proper specialists and became my friend due to his overall concern. I don't speak with him as much as I'd like now, I know he is always very busy. His multi-tasking is an experience to see. My admiratiuon for him is infinite. Thank you Dr. Seebacher.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seebacher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHudson Valley Bone And Joint Surgeons, 24 Saw Mill River Rd Ste 206, Hawthorne, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay R Seebacher, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Hawthorne, NY, in this video.
Dr. Jay R Seebacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.