3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Patient and friend

I say I am a patient and friend of Dr. Seebacher's . He replaced both of my hips, the right in 2007 and the left in 2009. He always showed extreme care of my physical and emotional well-being. He even diagnosed a condition which probably saved my life. He sent me to the proper specialists and became my friend due to his overall concern. I don't speak with him as much as I'd like now, I know he is always very busy. His multi-tasking is an experience to see. My admiratiuon for him is infinite. Thank you Dr. Seebacher.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Seebacher to my friends who are experiencing pain in their knees.

Dr. Jay R Seebacher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.