Dr. Stallman and staff are the best!!!!

Kudos to everyone at Georgia Retina- Tucker

I was diagnosed as having a detached retina by an ophthalmologist and was referred to Georgia Retina. Upon arriving at Georgia Retina office, the attention that was extended to me was immediate, caring and extremely professional. My condition was confirmed and the nature and urgency of the required surgical procedure to restore my vision was explained in detail. The surgical procedure that followed was conducted by Dr Stallman and his team of professionals in such a manner that left no doubt in my mind of a successful outcome (and, indeed, it was successful). The post surgery follow up experience has been equally comforting. Dr Stallman and his team of skilled profesionals saved the sight of my eye ...the gratitude that I feel is beyond by ability to express.

Kind, caring and knowledgeable

I was referred to Dr Stallman by my ophthalmologist due to swelling of the retina. Dr Stallman took the time to explain the diagnosis and the treatment plan he would be following. Due to his high level of skill as a physician, he has made an uncomfortable procedure something that I no longer fear or dread. I would give him and his staff the highest marks and recommend Georgia Retina and Dr Stallman to anyone in need of a specialist.

Phenomenal Eye Doctor

Dr. Stallman did a phenomenal job repairing a macular hole in my left eye. He is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in his craft. He thoroughly explained the procedure, calmed my nerves of uncertainty, and was extremely patient and courteous. The staff was accommodating and pleasant. I was able to get an appointment within short notice, which helped in alleviating my edgy and jumpy nerves (my regular eye doctor said I may have a whole in my eye). The wait to see the doctor was short-lived as I first saw the optometrist's assistant and than was moved into the waiting room as my eyes dilated. It was not before long that Dr. Stallman greeted me with a warm smile and a gracious manner. As I stated previously all questions and concerns were answered, I was scheduled to have a vitrectomy within weeks. Dr. Stallman performed the procedure flawlessly. I was home the same day and within 3 weeks my vision had improved tremendously. I am very thankful to Dr. Stallman for his outstanding work and his accomplished skills. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Best doctors & staff

Dr. Stallman and his staff at Georgia Retina are the most caring and professional team of health care providers I've ever experienced. Dr. Stallman is extremely knowledgeable and while he is usually rushing between patients, he always is willing to answer questions and concerns. His staff are very kind to the large majority of senior patients and no one is more caring than Melissa who goes far and above to comfort and reassure with kind words and empathy. Patients could not hope for any better care than that provided by Dr. Stallman and staff at Georgia Retina.

he really knows his stuff!

I was close to going blind and saw a number of doctors but Dr. Stallman saved my eyesight and I will be forever grateful. He has a great staff

replaced eye vitreous for disabling floaters

Forever grateful to Dr. Stallman for restoring my vision in eye with very large floaters with a vitreous fluid replacement. 100% success now see as clear as possible. Thank goodness for this M.D..

Excellent Service and Professionalism

It was a pleasure to experience a doctors practice that makes you feel welcome from the moment that you walk in the office. The office was very comfortable, neat and clean. The receptionist greeted us with a smile and was very professional during the check-in process. The testing was very efficient and the staff was extremely knowlegeable. They explained what they were doing throughout the process. Dr. Stallman saw us within 15 minutes of arriving in the office. He was very charming, explained everything he was doing in a way that we could easily understand. He spent a lot of time with us explaining the results of the exam in a very professional and friendly manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Stallman and Georgia Retina if you want to experience health care the way it should be delivered.

Caring Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Jay Stallman for the past 5 years at Georgia Retina. I have been very pleased with my experience with him. His staff is very kind and accommodating. Dr. Stallman is caring, through and thoughtful. He always takes the time to expain his finding and I never feel rushed at my appointments. Overall, I could not be more pleased with this practice.

Professional and Knowledgeable!

I had a detached retina and Dr. Stallman is very professional, knowledgeable, skilled and explained everything in an understandable manner. It was an emergency situation and his quick response was very comforting. I would highly recommend him to anyone who was in need of eye care, opthamology and or surgery.

Jay B Stallman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.