Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Stern
Dr. Jay Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, Doctor's Community Hospital and Prince George's Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Stern has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Stern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard County General Hospital
Doctor's Community Hospital
Prince George's Hospital Center
28 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1985
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAmericare Rehabilitation Inc, 6642 W Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL
Dr. Jay Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.