Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Story
Dr. Jay Story, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coppell, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Story is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Story has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Story is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Harris Methodist - Springwood
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Las Colinas Medical Center
Texas Health Physicians Group
32 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Jay Story accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions580 S Denton Tap Rd, Coppell, TX
Dr. Jay Story is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coppell, TX.