Dr. Jay E Tiongson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay E Tiongson?

OUTSTANDINGLY WONDERFUL MD

Dr.Tiongson IS A RARE AND WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HIS MANNER IS WARM, VERY CARING, ATTUNED TO THE PATIENT! HE HAS GREAT EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE . Seeing him and being treated by him was a great experience. He did pacemaker installation with me and all went well-CANT PRAISE HIM HIGHLY ENOUGH.

Wonderful!

Dr Tiongson has been my mother's cardiologist since her stroke and he's been wonderful to her. He's kind, patient, concerned and involved. Great doctor, great man! I would not hesitate to recommend him as your cardiologist.

wow

There isn't enough good to be said about Dr. Tiongson. He cared for my mother-in-law while she was dying. His bedside manner is absolutely amazing. He took time to comfort my husband and me while we waited for her to die. He is kind beyond words, caring, and knowledgeable but without that typical know-it-all attitude many specialists seem to have. If I ever have need of an internist/ cardiologist, you can bet I'm going to be seeing him!