Have you seen Dr. Jay B Winston?

Best psych doctor - ever

Oh wow. I have been going to Dr. Jay for about 10 years now. This doctor is great. He has helped me with my issues (bi polar, ocd, ptsd) without any pretentiousness. He works with you to get the exact med "cocktail" right. He's very knowledgeable and kind. He talks with you as a person, not a doctor. Plus he's a big sports fanatic which is great unless your sports fanatic husband goes with you. Hehe. I am so, so blessed to have him as my doctor.

Simply the Best !

Great doctor and person

Kindest, most compassionate psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life! And I have seen a lot. I feel he should educate other psychiatrists regarding the importance of kindness and compassion

A caring and empathic doctor. Very helpful!

Very comnpassionate doctor.

former patiant,suzie buse

very easy to talk to.the best i have seen.but now i have different insurance.i am sorry i can not see him any more. good job dr. jay...ps....my dad died.

In and out double charges only uses drug rep pushers

I have seen Jay winston and his (pet) not a DR but Bruce Freeman/ only get to see Freeman sometimes he rings him on phone for a opinion without DR even seeing you Freeman does not LISTEN conveys message wrong and hurries you up like you are a FED X package. 1 yr have sleep problems and throw any drug sample they have on hand. writes script does not work you keep asking and they say 2 weeks just give me 2 weeks more FIRED.. they charge you 181 bucks for freeman and you do not see DR Winston and charge 210 bucks they (I count as I wait have more drug reps and spend time with them than with patients.. I would not waste your time or money. They are worthless. I know as I was in medical field. This place is a non caring non listening hurry you out factory, even 2 counselors I saw fired 1 and then next fell asleep during sessions and do not listen..Whatever drug they have on hand from rep is what you get.. they also backdoor deals as get you to get admitted to heart hospital next door conveniently 2x sent me and others have heard as say you need heart check up now go over and boom nothing wrong but get a ER bill for thousands.. Do not be fooled I have experience with others and Freeman/Winston worst ever seen.

Great Psychiatrist

Dr. Jay WINSTON is an excellent psychiatrist. He takes the time to hear your concerns and gives great feedback and advice.

Dr. Jay B Winston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.

Dr. Jay B Winston Is this you?