Dr. Jay E Yasen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay E Yasen?

NO MORE MIGRAINES

I met Dr Yasen at Montefiore Medical Hospital back in 2004-2005, he was the neurologist for my mother and met me when I was hospitalized with viral meningitis. Dr, Yasen became my outpatient neurologist where we continued treatment of recovery from the illness as well as horrible bouts of migraines. He gave me a prescription of Pamelor, he had me on it for about a year or two and started to ween me off of the drug slowly till he eventually stopped it all together. Because of this awesome Dr. I to this day have not had a migraine since we ended my treatment. I want to thank you so much Dr. Yasen for what you have done for me and my family. Many blessings to you!

Very attentive and in tune with his patients. He spends the necessary time with you and doesn't rush the visit like many draw do. He is extremely knowledgeable and an expert at his craft. I highly recommend this Dr.

Caring

He is an amazing doctor, and he really puts his heart into his work.

Dr Yasen is my husband's Doctor. We started with him after my husband had a stroke, which is complicated by my husband's many other medical issues. Dr Yasen is an Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. He also spends time and listens to patient's concerns. I would recommend this doctor.