Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay N Yepuri
Dr. Jay N Yepuri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yepuri is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Yepuri has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay N Yepuri has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jay N Yepuri has the following 15 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Diseases
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Jay N Yepuri has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jay N Yepuri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
From the first time I stepped into the office through to point I was released from the hospital after my procedure, I felt like I was in good hands. Every step was explained to me and very thoroughly. The entire staff at the clinic as well as at the hospital couldn't have been kinder or more helpful.
Had an endoscopy procedure and when taken back to procedure room the nurses who took my information were very friendly. The nurse anesthetist was very gentle with her needles and knew what she was doing. Dr. Yepuri spoke with me before the procedure was done which I appreciated. I would recommend and have recommended Dr. Yepuri to others. He is a kind and caring doctor which you don' t find these days in my opinion.
My first with with Dr Yepuri was most satisfying experience and Dr explained the procedure in its detail. The day of the procedure he was at the bedside as I was pushed into the room for the Colonostomy. After the procedure the nurse informed me as to the results. Great experience and would recommend to my friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Yepuri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jay N Yepuri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Health Associates Of Texas Pa, 1600 Central Dr Ste 310, Bedford, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay N Yepuri in this video.
Dr. Jay N Yepuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.