Dr. Jaya Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaya Parker?

Lyme disease patient

Dr. Uppal was the only doctor that would listen to me about my symptoms of 4 grueling painful months and did tests that finally revealed Lyme disease, no other doctor (specialists in St. Louis) when presented with 90% of my body covered with a bulls eye rash and fever would even consider Lyme disease, They would dismiss it as acid reflux, nerves, anxiety, etc.....I no longer live in missouri so no longer able to see dr. Uppal but I wish I could.

Dr. Jaya Uppal Parker

I have been seeing Dr. Jaya Uppal Parker for many years and have always been very satisfied with her care and knowledge. Everyone on staff in the of ...

Birth Control

Dr. Jaya Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermann, MO.