The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayant Bhagat
Dr. Jayant Bhagat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enfield, CT, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Hartford, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Bhagat is affiliated with Sharon Hospital, Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital and Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayant Bhagat has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bhagat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
North Central Imaging, L.L.C.
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Radiology Associates of Hartford, PC
Out of State Hospital
33 Years Experience
Topiwala National Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Jayant Bhagat accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jayant Bhagat in this video.
Dr. Jayant Bhagat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.