Dr. Jayant G Phadke Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jayant G Phadke?

Great, caring doctor!

I have enormous trust in Dr. Phadke. He is very thorough and very caring. He remembers details from previous visits and has a very gentle but persistent way of encouraging me to do things to better take care of myself. He explains things clearly and has a nice sense of humor.

he was rude to me and my brother.

he took me off of my dilantin gradually theh Iwas having a lot more seizuires than i was. he said i had neuropathy but he wouldn,t tell me what it was. he is a no good doctor in my books.

Wonderful physician!

I'ts been a long time since I've had a doctor take such time and care as Dr. Phadke did with me. He translates his findings into messages that are clear. He remembers details from previous visits -either that or takes the time to review notes from previous visits.I can't speak highly enough of my experience so far - three visits with him.

still have no diagnosiswaste of timelooking for a new neurologist