Dr. Jayanth Bolaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayanth Bolaram?

Amazing Doctor

Makes you feel comfortable. He listens and gives great advice now I'm on track and I'm more active.

Kim, staff nurse is very very rude

Kim is very very rude. Most of the staff is very nice, t when they are around kim, they see and hear her e rude to clients in person and on the phone, so they start acting rude as well. Dr Boloram needs to be aware of her ad attitude and very poor treatment of clients.

I try not to call there, the staff seems to be in a bad mood all the time. If you need to change meds. , well too bad! you have to wait until your appointment. The Doctor is great!!!!

Worst Psychiatrist Ever

I have worked in the field of mental health or over 20 years, so when this person was recommended I thought he would be knowledgeable. I had to correct him on terms such as Bipolar 1 vs Bipolar 2--I think he believes people will just go along with what he says. Embarrassing (for him).

Hes the best

I would recommend him to anyone he always has my best interest in mind even if I didn't think it was the best at first. He spends one on one time with his patients.

This is the doctor to choose

While very professional and very on point with analysis, diagnosis and the latest procedures and medicines , Dr. Bolaram is warm and caring. He takes the time to listen and has the best sense of humor. I feel great releif knowing he guides me in healthy decisions for myself. His office runs smoothly every time due to the fact his staff is kind and professional at the same time.

Waited 70 minutes, he never showed up.

Very nice staff. The doctor took time to really listen to me! I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Best Dr I've had!

He's the best. Listens to you. Wants to help you. Gives you positive vibes during appt. I am really glad I found this Dr. My Dr in NC was awful. When I moved to FL I was worried I would have the same experience but I have found a wonderful, caring, God loving man.

Dr. Bolaram has been my psychiatrist for the last 5 years. He's by for the best psychiatrist around. He's kind, caring, compassionate, and takes genuine interest in the well being of his patients. He's well versed in treating psychiatric as well as medical ailments.

Dr Bolaram inquired as to the status of all my meds. Gave me the refills I needed, and signed a letter about my service dog, so she can fly with me for free. He inquired about the status of my overall health and I felt like he cares about how I'm doing, in general. It was a great visit. The only thing my old psychiatrist did better, is he kept a room full of samples for people without Medicare part D, or who can't afford the meds. He also had applications to most all of the pharmaceutical companies for their "patient care program" where they would send meds to the patient for free.

Vey easy to talk to. Shows understanding and empathy towards patient.