Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient with DR Sammy for several years and was in the process of looking for another doc due to the staff's lack of responsiveness and politenss. During my last visit, it appeared that things had really changed. The staff acted very differently, were reponsive and called me when my results were completed. It remains to be seen if I have to call back to ensure I recieve my results. At this time I plan to go there again. The new staff memeber (Abby) is a big improvement.
I have been with the Dr. for over 13 yrs. at first she and staff very good apt time excellent, promptness good staff excellent, not now, staff is awful, you can call and call and call no one ever returns call, they'll put you on hold until you just finally hang up, they act as if you don't matter. Have had social security call and send in records to be returned to them and as of today 4 yrs. later and I'm on social security disability no call no response. I was told by the doctor that I should keep up with when it's time for me to have blood work done, who's the doctor? never a follow up after a visit Waiting now for a phone call concerning an upcoming appointment with a specialist, this is day two now call.
Wait time to make an appointment no matter what time of the day you call will be 20+ minutes or until you hang up and call back. It seems like they just place you on hold and hoping you hang up. Once you get a person on the phone they have an attitude as if your interrupting whatever they might be doing. I experienced this on several occasions once brought to the Doctors attention. It was met with excuses and a show of unprofessionalism and poor bedside manner on the Doctors part . Would not suggest her to anyone!
25 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1993
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 33001 Solon Rd Ste 112, Solon, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy in this video.
Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Solon, OH.