Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayanthi J Alagarsamy?

I have been a patient with DR Sammy for several years and was in the process of looking for another doc due to the staff's lack of responsiveness and politenss. During my last visit, it appeared that things had really changed. The staff acted very differently, were reponsive and called me when my results were completed. It remains to be seen if I have to call back to ensure I recieve my results. At this time I plan to go there again. The new staff memeber (Abby) is a big improvement.

Bad

I have been with the Dr. for over 13 yrs. at first she and staff very good apt time excellent, promptness good staff excellent, not now, staff is awful, you can call and call and call no one ever returns call, they'll put you on hold until you just finally hang up, they act as if you don't matter. Have had social security call and send in records to be returned to them and as of today 4 yrs. later and I'm on social security disability no call no response. I was told by the doctor that I should keep up with when it's time for me to have blood work done, who's the doctor? never a follow up after a visit Waiting now for a phone call concerning an upcoming appointment with a specialist, this is day two now call.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. Very caring and will follow up if there are issues to be addressed.

rude staff backed up by rude doctor

Wait time to make an appointment no matter what time of the day you call will be 20+ minutes or until you hang up and call back. It seems like they just place you on hold and hoping you hang up. Once you get a person on the phone they have an attitude as if your interrupting whatever they might be doing. I experienced this on several occasions once brought to the Doctors attention. It was met with excuses and a show of unprofessionalism and poor bedside manner on the Doctors part . Would not suggest her to anyone!