Dr. Jayanthi Lea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayanthi Lea?

In the best hands possible with Dr. Lea

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. J. Lea is superbly qualified in her field. She is thorough, direct yet compassionate and caring, providing complete explanations of the situation, risks, potential outcomes and treatment. There is no dumb question with Dr. Lea - she patiently and thoroughly answers in a comprehensible way. I could not have been more grateful for nor in better hands that this amazing doctor. Look at her profile and you will see why she is at the top of her field.

From an Ovarian cancer patient

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Concerned provider who takes into account the patient's feelings and emotions. Was the only provider who considers calling me for results of pertinent tests. She is the ONLY provider who I want to see throughout my battle with cancer.

Excellent- caring and professional

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I can highly recommend Dr.Lea. She sat with me for one hour on my first visit last month and went thorough my chart and explained everything to me. She drew diagrams and really made certain that I understood everything that was going on. All my follow up results were put up on my chart, which I really liked as I can stay informed and read my results. My surgery went well and I feel very confident in her hands.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

After visiting multiple gynecologic oncologists, I feel I have enough exposure to make a comparison. Dr. Lea was by far the most thorough and caring doctor I encountered. Not only did she take time during my initial consultation to explain my pathology report and next steps, but she was the ONLY doctor who ordered additional testing. She has been readily accessible through MyChart and via telephone too. In addition, she went above and beyond (including seeking outside expert opinions) to come up with a treatment plan for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a gynecologic oncologist, as she is the BEST!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Lea is very caring,thorough and knowledgable. Her follow-up is excellent. I'd recommend her to my family and friends if they are facing gynecological cancer.

Dr. Lea Is Proof That Bad Doctors Do Exist

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Dr. lea is an uncaring, unfriendly person. She works with patients are are dealing with Cancer. She shows no empathy towards her patients. I always leave my office visits with her feeling more hopeless than I did when I first came in. She does not understand that her patiens are going through a tough time and they need her support and medical knowledge. She prescibes meds without explainning why. She just makes me feel like that peice of gum that's stuck to the bottom of her shoe! I'm glad that she is currently transferring herself to another facility in Texas. Please reach out to Dr. Lea if you want to feel uncared for.

Dr. Lea is the Doc to see!

Posted on January 20th, 2010

I love Dr. Lea. She is thoughful and thorough. She spends as much time as I need to answer any questions. She has called me directly for follow ups. You really need to know you're in good hands when you have cancer and Dr. Lea is amazing and has a beautiful spirit. The staff at Blumenthal Cancer Center are all very reassuring and highly recommended.

Posted on December 11th, 2015