Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti has the following 15 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Renal Hypertension
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Jasti seems like a nice person, but she is a know it all. She doesn't give you time to explain without trying to tell you whats going on. I am a dialysis patient, and my calfs/feet are extremely swollen. All she said was to "cut down on sodium" and turned around and walked out of the office. She'll cut you off in a heart beat.
I am a current patient of Dr. Jasti, and I am more than pleased with her care, she is compassionate, caring and listens to me. She is approachable, great bedside manner, honest and concerned. I have a lot of issues going on, and Dr Jasti is always willing to consult with my other doctors, and to keep me advised of my condition. I would recommend her to anyone that has Kidney, High Blood Pressure or related illnesses.
Dr. Jasti has been my nephrologist for 4 years.I am 100% pleased with all aspects of her diagonosis and treatment.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jayanti D Jasti in this video.
Dr. Jayanti D Jasti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.