Dr. Jayaraj Salimath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayaraj Salimath?

Excellent Physician!

A few weeks ago, my husband had an emergency appendectomy preformed by Dr. Salimath. Both the surgery and the recovery went extremely well. Dr. Salimath was comforting, friendly, professional and very poised. The nurses spoke highly of him and continually expressed we were in great hands. We were able to speak with Dr. Salimath before the procedure, directly after, the following day and a week later, his communication was excellent and we felt as though we were well informed and in the right hands throughout the entire experience. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Salimath.

Took to long to see the doctor. Plus my procedure took forever

GREATEST PHYSICIAN EVER

Dr Salmath saved my life!!! He is a very, very kind, caring doctor and LISTENS to you. He takes your health problems VERY seriously and is a magnificent surgeon. I had a very serious hiatal hernia that he repaired robotically. Recovery time was three weeks. He is not only a fantastic doctor, he is a wonderful man. My husband and myself can never thank him enough. Again he saved my life and I no longer have the horrible pain.