Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jayaram is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Jayaram has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Jayaram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Orthopedic Associates, 11 Ralph Pl Ste 102, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram in this video.
Dr. Nadubeehi Jayaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.