Dr. Jayashree John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jayashree John?

Asked too many questions and missed the main issue

Posted on September 5th, 2016

I went to her to discuss my depression and marriage problems. She surprised me by diagnosing me as bipolar and put me on 4 medicines the first time I saw her. I never went back. The office staff is rude and charge me $50 for a no-show.

Dr. John

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. John is WONDERFUL. The only negative thing that I can say about her is this: It DOES take a while to be seen, which is not a good thing considering her specialty is in mental health. However, because she is the BEST in town, it is to be expected. I will say, also, that I would rather wait the extra time to see Dr. John than see some quack doctor around town. Also? If you have seen her only a handful of times, and my medicines have run out a couple of times (not because of the way she writes them but because I have had to reschedule appointments), and she has always been willing to call in refills to my pharmacy for me. So, she does not let patients go without important medicines.Did I mention she is a great doctor???

Posted on August 30th, 2017