Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayashree R Raju has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 19
What can I say about the Dr , at first was very good knowledge of her medicine, but??? Now poor marks , refuses to percribe meds when needed, and use warm water gargles for all ilnesses ,weak !!!! Lost faith in her and staff except for JAN she's very helpful at most better than Dr and crew, it's to bad thus taking our health needs else where it's time to change dr.........so sad!!!!!!!
Dr. Doesn't follow up with you at all to discuss on going lab results or your request to speak to Dr. I requested so many times to fax my reports to specialist, But it took over 11-14 calls to get a hold of someone at the office and another 10 some calls to confirm that they will fax the reports.. (they won't do anything that you request).. Now that i changed this Dr. they like to charge the money to transfer your medical history to another Dr. I have no words to describe their staff members.. Ridiculous people
very friendly atmosphere, new and clean office, ease of appointment, accurate in diagnosing the problem
26 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Jayashree R Raju accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJayashree R Raju Do Pc, 1626 W Algonquin Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL
Dr. Jayashree R Raju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.