Dr. Jayasree Ramineni Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jayasree Ramineni?

Worst Experience with this Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I only got to speak to this doctor once, over the phone, the day before my mom passed away. This was the first and only time my mom was treated by this doctor. My mother was very ill, this doctor called me over the phone (while I was driving in traffic taking my ill father home from the hospital he was in) and proceeded to scold me over the phone for not having a DNR in place for my mom. I never met this doctor before this call. She scolded me over the phone is also putting it mildly...I placed my mom at Baylor All Saints, while I was down the street at another hospital with my dad... I place mom at Baylor thinking this was a stellar establishment with stellar doctors as had been my previous experience...it took my poor mom 11 hours to pass away after she was placed in hospice care. I still hate myself for having decided along with my father and siblings to put a DNR in place for mom. I do hope this doctor reads this and will think twice the next time she decides to take out her frustrations out on close members of her patients family because she has specific beliefs and opinions.

Birth Control