Dr. Jay K Joshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay K Joshi?

Go to anyone else

If I could leave zero stars, I would. Dr. Joshi is a sorry excuse for a doctor. He was my grandmother's doctor. I say WAS because she passed away September 28th, 2017. In the last few months before she passed, she was bedridden and had to be seen at her home with my parents. The last 2 lweeks or so she really wasn't eating and wasting away. My mother called the office at least three times a day to have her seen by her joke of a doctor. The office staff would say how busy they are and blew off my mother's concern, meanwhile my grandmother was literally dying. After weeks of unreturned calls and frustration, my mother found a new doctor for my grandmother. Within a few days, the new doctor and some nurses came to see her and ran tests. A day or two after that, the new doctor called and told my mom to get her to the hospital immediately because she was critical. So she was rushed to the hospital where she died just a few days later. The kicker is... two weeks after my grandmother's death, Dr. Joshi's office staff called to have the doctor see her. If it had been me I would've scheduled the appointment and let him go up to that empty bed. My grandmother was 90 & I know her time was limited but I truly think Dr. Joshi's negligence contributed to her passing when she did. If I can save one family from going through what we did, that's enough for me. I feel like it's up to me to tell her story. We missed her so much and would've done anything for a little more time.

BEST physician for complex pain issues!

Dr. Joshi takes as much time as needed to find the root cause of the pain, then custom tailors a treatment plan. It is not easy to find a doctor with INTEGRITY these days, search no more. Dr. Joshi is the real deal!

Dr. Joshi is the doctor for my godfather. He has the best bedside manner that I have ever seen in the 50 years of my life. He's efficient, mannerable, and an amazing doctor!

He has always helped me with my pain. He takes his position very seriously. He takes time to explain the problem thoroughly. My experience with Dr. Joshi is well over ten years.

Extremely intelligent Doctor. Warm ... to the point tells it like it is and know what he's talking about. No matter what I want to hear... his view are for the best of my condition!

I ABSOLUTELY HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH DR. JAY JOSHI. HE HAS BEEN MY ANESTHESEOLOGIST AND PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN FOR CLOSE TO TEN YEARS NOW AND I COULD NOT HAVE FOUND A MORE CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR .

Love Dr Joshi and his staff!!!

Dr, Joshi was amazing, knowledgeable, compassionate and above all was willing to listen. I have been waiting for someone like him for 7 years. that is how long I have tried to find answers. He is the first physician willing to really asking depth questions about my health. Every physician could learn from him.

Excellence defined

Doctor Joshi is an exceptionally gifted doctor. Pain management from lower back pain caused by severe arthritis. Blinding back pain. Doctor Joshi did a bliateral medial branch nerve block to make sure we had the right location; then a radiofrequency neurotomy to burn the nerve endings. Pain & narcotic free and I have gratitude to Doctor Joshi and his medical staff. And Megan and Vicky get the job done for the office !

Dr. Joshi is the first pain management doctor I have been to and I would not see anyone else! He is extremely smart, confident and very caring. Never rushes you and is willing to discuss whatever you wish to discuss. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone! More doctors should be like him!

Dr Joshi is the best pain management doctor ever.. Very caring doctor who listens to his patients..It takes 2 hours and 15 minutes for us to arrive at his office for my husbands appointment but knowing that he is such a great doctor makes it all worth it!!!!!! Great job Dr Joshi!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the best doctor I ever had! Very caring and thorough.