Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayen H Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jayen H Patel has the following 14 expertise
- Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Back Injuries
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Compression Fractures
Dr. Jayen H Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 278
Absolutely the worst, uncooperative, PATRONIZING, Doctor I've ever seen. Not quite as bad as that underling Amy Gordon, his so called P.A. Stay away folks. All things nearing litigation and prosecution. Oklahoma P @ W Did an "IN HOUSE!!" U.A. and attempted a 15 hundred, "roughly" dollar bill on me. Criminal to the core folks. Stay away in every way. PLEASE.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jayen H Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTulsa Ambulatory Procedure Center Llc, 2811 E 15th St Ste 101, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jayen H Patel in this video.
Dr. Jayen H Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.