Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayer Chung has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid Stenosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My husband and I were very impressed with the skill and care Dr. Chung gave our son. Dr Chung repaired my son after a orthopedic surgeon damaged his artery when placing pins in his broken elbow. Dr. Chung swiftly diagnosed and repairs the problem and restored blood flow to his arm. He had a great bedside manner. It is very rare to find the combination of skill and personality. I am very thankful for Dr. Chung!
Dr. Chung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jayer Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jayer Chung is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.