Dr. Jayesh Mehta Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jayesh Mehta?

Soft spoken

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I feel Dr. Mehta has treated me well. He explains my condition clearly and doesn't seemed rushed. He is soft spoken and has helped my condition improve. However that is as far as it goes. The women who runs the office who I believe is his wife is condescending and ill-behaved. I actually watched as she belittled someone on the phone and was actually mocking another patient. The elder women in that office Deborah is rather pushy and a know it all. I will be going back to Dr. Mehta but the office experience with those two is painful. The experience with the 3rd women in the office is normal. She is personable, try to get her. Brenda is her name. She's the reason I had to up the Courteous staff star ratings below with 2 stars instead of one.

Posted on September 29th, 2017