Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayeshkumar Makavana
Dr. Jayeshkumar Makavana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Patchogue, NY, with other offices in Patchogue, NY and Patchogue, NY . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Makavana is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayeshkumar Makavana has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jayeshkumar Makavana is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
ARROGANT AND UNCARING!!!!too many mistakes made by him for me to go back even if his bedside manner was up to par! The only staff that was caring and met my needs no longer works there!! his medical assistant I think her name is Emily is rude as well and curses in front of the patients(heard right in front of exam room!!GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANT REAL CARE!! the good staff is already gone from there!
Doesn't appear to care very much about patient concerns. Very brief visits. Staff is non-responsive to patient issues.Find someone or somewhere else to go.
Dr. Makavana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
17 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jayeshkumar Makavana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Patchogue, NY.