Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Thaker is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Thaker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Smt Nhl Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson Medical School, 125 Paterson St, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Jayeshkumar A Thaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.